Areas of Practice
The construction industry is huge, and it offers jobs to thousands of people in the entire United States. Sadly, the number of construction accidents reported nationally is overwhelming, which makes one question – Does every worker injured on the job get the right compensation?
If you are in Illinois, we can help you!
Construction accidents can be complicated, with many people even losing life working on the site. Thankfully, the law is on the side of the victim, and he can seek compensation. At Don Jaburek’s office, we are extremely concerned about the clients who often reach us in distress, and it remains our sole aim to ensure that you get adequately compensated for the negligence of someone else.
Types Of Construction Injuries
Construction site injuries can be varied, and sometimes, a case may pertain and include more than one category. These include (not limited to)
- All kinds of industrial vehicle injuries
- Crane and ladder injuries
- Scaffolding injuries
- Injuries due to dangerous working conditions
- Injuries owing to machinery and equipment defects
- Health issues due to asbestos exposure
- Injuries due to construction tools and site vehicles
- Collapse injuries
- Injuries due to fall
Great Assistance, Personal Approach
With his experience and expertise, Don Jaburek has changed the fate of numerous clients, who have been injured at construction. Studies have revealed that the construction industry is one of the most dangerous ones, and there are endless chances of getting injured at work. We comprehend the same and intend to help as many clients as possible. As the best known Chicago Construction Accident Lawyer, Mr. Jaburek takes personal attention in all cases, and our services include-
- Handling immediate paperwork
- Taking up investigation and initial steps
- Dealing with insurance companies
- Taking statement of witnesses
- Collecting relevant medical records
- Offering assistance to client with regards to settlement
- Helping the client in all possible aspects
- Deciding on settlements in line with investigation
If you have concerns or know someone who needs assistance, call us right away! The first consultation with us is always free, and we can help you in finding a way for settlement. Call 312-644-6200 right away!